On February 15, 2011 the Town Council held a public hearing and approved the proposed utility rate increase for the water and wastewater enterprise fund operations consistent with the provisions of Proposition 218. Detailed information about the proposed rate structure, rate study report, protest process, and water and waste water budgets, and tips how to reduce water use are included below.
Please review the links below and call Town staff at 707-944-8851 if you have any questions.
- Prop 218 Notice
- Yountville Water & Sewer Rate Study Report - Draft
- Yountville Rate Study Council Workshop Presentation
- Yountville Rate Study Prop 218 Presentation - 2-15-11
- Water Utility Enterprise FY 2010-11 Budget
- Wastewater Utility Enterprise FY 2010-11 Budget
- Water & Wastewater Rate Analysis - If No Increase
- Yountville Sun Article - 12/16/10
- Water Saving Tips Handout
- Waterwise Gardening Information: www.napa.watersavingplants.com
- Plumbing Retrofit Rebate Program and Application