The Town of Yountville requires that every person, firm, corporation, partnership or other business organization conducting business within the Town to obtain a business license. All appropriate and necessary entitlements (i.e., Conditional Use Permit) must be obtained prior to obtaining a business license.
How to Apply for a Business License
- Complete the 2017-18 Business License Application (expires June 30, 2018)
- 2018-19 Business License Application (valid from July 1, 2018 to June 30, 2019)
- Attach a check made payable to the Town of Yountville or call Town Hall to pay with credit card at (707)944-8851.
- Include a copy of your Worker's Compensation Insurance.
- Completed applications and accompanying materials can be mailed to:
6550 Yount Street
Yountville, CA 94599
To obtain information about sales tax requirements, please visit our sales tax page.