Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

How do I get water service? If you need to have water service turned on or off at your home, or if have an inquiry about your water or sewer utility bill, please call (707) 944-8851.

How do I report a leak? Reporting Water Main or Water Leaks - To report a water main or water service leak, or a leak at an unoccupied residence or business, please call the Public Works Department at the Corporation Yard, (707) 944-2655, or Town Administrative staff (707) 944-8851.

How do I obtain more information on technical and engineering-related questions, or problems concerning the sewer treatment plant? You can visit the Town's Water page