In partnership with Napa Valley Kids Connect, we are thrilled to be offering this Duet Bike for the purpose of providing a unique opportunity for outdoor therapeutic recreation for people living with significant disabilities. The bike is a multi-speed tandem bicycle where the rear half of a bicycle frame attaches via quick-release hardware to a uniquely designed, stand-alone, wheelchair. The Wheelchair portion can be released to use separately for example if biking and you need a rest stop or to go into a restaurant.
This is a FREE service offered to our community.
The bike is available for use:
Monday-Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM *Some evenings may be available
Saturdays from 8 AM - 1 PM
Sundays from 9 AM – 12 PM
* Dates and holidays may be blocked out when the Community Center is closed.
Policies & Procedures
- The Bike must be reserved ahead of time by calling (707) 944-8712 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Those checking out the bike must fill out and sign the form, sign the waiver and present their driver’s license which we will keep a copy of.
- Pilot must be over the age of 18.
- Pilot and passenger must wear helmets at all times. Check out helmets are available.
- Bicycle can accommodate a pilot and passenger of up to 250 pounds each.
For more information or if you have questions, please call 944-8712
or email email@example.com