Special Event, Film, Block Party, Banner & Amplified Sound Permits

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

Special EventsParade Banner


Permits are required for Special Events held on public property or gatherings of 200 or more persons upon any private property; placing banners within the town; Commercial Filming within the Town; holding a block party and for sound amplification.

For more information on permits within the Town of Yountville, please refer to the documents below. If after reviewing the application below you need assistance, please call Samantha at 707.948.2627 or email at sholland@yville.com

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Flash Player Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer