What do I do if I have a water leak?

  • If the leak is after the water meter (usually is the front yard just behind the street curb) then it is the responsibility of the homeowner to stop and repair the leak, contact a local plumber for assistance.
  • If the leak is at or before the water meter, or if it is at an unoccupied home or business, or is it is a fire hydrant or in the street, please call (707) 944-2988.

Who do I call if I have a sewer related problem?

  • Occasionally grease, paper, or other debris (roots, toys, etc.) can cause a blockage in the sewer main. When this occurs down stream of your home it may back up the main and cause problems in your home. If you suspect you have a problem contact the staff at the Joint WW Treatment Facility by calling (707) 944-2988.
  • If it is found that there is no blockage in the sewer main in the street, or between the main and the property line, it is then the responsibility of the homeowner to contact a local plumber, or to take care of the blockage themselves.
  • If a blockage is found in the sewer main Town Staff will remove the blockage at no cost to the homeowner.

Who do I call to report an unsafe traffic or pedestrian situation like trees or shrubs blocking a sidewalk or street corner; large cracks or breaks in the sidewalk; damaged stop signs; unsafe parking; damaged Town facility?

  • Please contact the Town Administrative Office at 944-8851 or the Public Works Corporation Office at 944-2655  during normal business hours. If it is after hours, please leave a message on the Town answering system.

Who do I call if I've recieved a notice from my insurance carrier requesting a flood eleveation certificate?   

            Click on Link - FEMA - Flood Insurance Information 

Water-Wise Gardening in the Napa ValleyWould you like information on Water-Wise Gardening in the Napa Valley? Please explore the below website for water conserving tips and landscaping ideas.