Claim Against Town

File A Claim for Damages

A Claim for Damages can be filed if you feel that you have lost money or property as a result of any action or inaction by the Town.

Claims for Damages may be submitted using the form link below and are processed by the Office of the Town Clerk. If you experience difficulties completing the online form or have any questions regarding how to file your Claim for Damages, please contact the Town Clerk's Office via email or calling the main office 707-944-8851

For questions regarding submitting a claim, call 707-944-8851 or email the Town Clerk.

Download the Claim Form (PDF)