YOUNTVILLE DAY CAMPS... WHERE KID'S WANT TO BE!
The Town of Yountville Parks and Recreation Department offers Day Camps during the Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring Breaks for campers in K - 5th Grades.
We have been working hard to put together a program that will continue to serve our families in need of childcare this summer while also adhering to the guidelines set forth due to COVID-19. The Health & Safety of our campers and staff is our highest priority. As such, we are initiating many changes this summer. That being said, our goals are to keep your children safe and healthy while still having a ton of fun! It WILL be different, but we are still working hard to make sure its fun! We look forward to sharing with you more specifics on how the days will look soon.
Here are some of the changes you can expect this summer:
- We are offering 5 day, 3 Day (M/W/F ONLY) and 2 Day (T/Th Only) Options. We cannot offer flexible scheduling outside of this. Care is offered 7:30 AM - 5:30 PM
- We are not able to offer field trips or swimming trips this summer. We will be offering TONS OF OTHER FUN Activities!
- To register, you must fill out the paper packet either electronically or in writing and submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 6516 Washington Street Yountville, Ca 94599 We are not currently open for walk in and cannot take phone registration.
- Please fill your form out completely and either use the electronic signature OR print, sign and scan the forms.
- You will be required to sign up for AUTO PAY. Your card will be charged the Thursday prior to the camp week you are signed up for.
- Changes to your schedule must be made IN WRITING 14 days prior to the start of the camp week unless due to illness. Refunds after the 14 days prior will only be given due to illness. Email email@example.com for requests.
- Priority Registration will be given to those submitting enrollment by May 31 for the 5 Day Option for at least 7 weeks of the summer AND for Essential Service Workers. Second Priority to those signing up for at least 7 weeks of 2
or 3 Day Options. Remaining spaces will be filled on a first come, first served basis. Please note that your spots ARE NOT CONFIRMED until you receive notification from us that the registration has been processed.
- We will continue to monitor the CDC’s recommendations for childcare and COVID 19. At this time, group size will be small and children living in the same household will be grouped together. We may be at two sites in Yountville in order to have enough space for each group to have a room. Groups will be consistent throughout each week to the extent possible. Other changes will most likely be coming and we will notify you of those.
- We will be instituting a strict check in policy with health screenings for both campers and staff, a strict cleaning and disinfection program as well as additional social distancing measures.
- Campers must be entering 1st - 6th Grade in the fall. We are not able to accept younger campers this year.
- Campers that have traveled outside of California must wait 14 days before coming to camp.
As we further refine our policies related to the COVID 19 Pandemic, we will notify you. This page will also be updated as information changes.